Come and join us for a Babyroad Workshop. In April 2017 we are pleased to introduce our joint hosts Caroline’s Angels and Bubbaroo.
Babyroad Workshop 1
What To Expect With Your Newborn – A Guide To Babies 2017 Style
In a very special event proudly sponsored by Babyroad and Bubbaroo – Join Caroline McMahon and Caroline Radford from Caroline’s Angels Baby Sleep Specialists for an evening of exploring the world of becoming a new parent. ‘ The Carolines’ are well known for their depth of knowledge on newborn parenting and for their gentle approach to sleep that embraces their Dynamic Sleep Connection™ model that does not support controlled crying or abrupt extinction methods.
This unique group presentation will be focusing on
- Safe sleep for babies
- Setting up safe sleep spaces
- Products that support safe and healthy sleep
- Sleep, settling and baby care
- Self care and your wellbeing
- Your diet and breastfeeding
$65 for parenting couple or grandparent, including:
- A copy of the ultimate baby book that is a MUST have for any new parent “5 Steps To Sleep – For Babies and Toddlers” by Caroline’s Angels
- $40 voucher toward a product from the equisite Bubbaroo range of baby sleep products
- Door prize entry
Tuesday 4th April, 2017 6.30-8pm
Babyroad 4/260 Leach Highway, Booragoon
For more information please contact Caroline Radford on 0400840303 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Babyroad Workshop 2
Your Baby’s Sleep In The First 12 Months
Babyroad, Bubbaroo and Caroline’s Angels bring you a special event – looking at “Your Baby’s Sleep In The First 12 Months”
Caroline McMahon and Caroline Radford from Caroline’s Angels Baby Sleep Specialists are well known for their extensive knowledge on babies and sleep. ‘The Carolines” as they are affectionately known will explore why babies are so wakeful, what you can do about this and how to implement practical strategies and techniques using their Dynamic Sleep Connection™ model that does not involve controlled crying or abrupt extinction methods.
So if you have thought to yourself that you would like your baby to sleep longer overnight or how do I go about stopping my baby cat napping? Or perhaps why won’t my baby just go to sleep and stay asleep? Then this is the event for you!
Points of discussion to cover will be:
- Setting up a safe sleep space that also improves the quality of your baby’s sleep
- Establishing healthy sleep routines for babies
- Settling and self settling
- Reducing sleep associations
- Reducing cat napping and night wakening.
$65 for you and your parenting partner or one grandparent. Your ticket price includes:
- A copy of the MUST have book for all new parents “5 Steps To Sleep – For Babies and Toddlers” by Caroline’s Angels
- $40 voucher toward any product of the Bubbaroo range at Babyroad
- Door prize entry
- Light refreshments
Tuesday 4th April 2017 10am-11.30am ( Family friendly for babies and children to attend with you)
4/260 Leach Highway, Booragoon
Further queries to Caroline Radford 0400840303 or email@example.com