Come and join us for a Babyroad Workshop. In May 2017 we are pleased to introduce our joint hosts Caroline’s Angels and Bubbaroo.
Your Baby’s Sleep In The First 12 Months
Babyroad, Bubbaroo and Caroline’s Angels bring you a special event – looking at “Your Baby’s Sleep In The First 12 Months”
Caroline McMahon and Caroline Radford from Caroline’s Angels Baby Sleep Specialists are well known for their extensive knowledge on babies and sleep. ‘The Carolines” as they are affectionately known will explore why babies are so wakeful, what you can do about this and how to implement practical strategies and techniques using their Dynamic Sleep Connection™ model that does not involve controlled crying or abrupt extinction methods.
So if you have thought to yourself that you would like your baby to sleep longer overnight or how do I go about stopping my baby cat napping? Or perhaps why won’t my baby just go to sleep and stay asleep? Then this is the event for you!
Points of discussion to cover will be:
- Setting up a safe sleep space that also improves the quality of your baby’s sleep
- Establishing healthy sleep routines for babies
- Settling and self settling
- Reducing sleep associations
- Reducing cat napping and night wakening.
$65 for you and your parenting partner or one grandparent. Your ticket price includes:
- A copy of the MUST have book for all new parents “5 Steps To Sleep – For Babies and Toddlers” by Caroline’s Angels
- $40 voucher* toward any product of the Bubbaroo range at Babyroad *redeemable at the workshop only
- Light refreshments
Tuesday 2nd May 2017 10am-11.30am ( Family friendly for babies and children to attend with you)
4/260 Leach Highway, Booragoon
Further queries to Caroline Radford 0400840303 or email@example.com