The Angelcare Nappy Disposal System makes nappy changing easier than ever!
* The system uses a multi-layer barrier bag in the refill cassette which keeps the bad smells at bay.
* You can use the nappy bin with one hand and it’s really easy to empty.
* Uses a lot less plastic than any other competitive system, so it is environmentally friendlier too!
Angelcare Nappy Disposal System Features
* Multi-layer bag provides effective barrier to keep nasty smells at bay
* Only one type of refill cassette, suitable from birth
* One refill cassette lasts approx. 28 days (128 nappies, size 2)
* Very easy to use with one hand
* Safe and simple cutting mechanism inside the nappy bin
* Easy to empty (approx. once a week), just like a normal bin liner
View our full range from AngelCare.
At Angelcare, experts located throughout Canada, US, UK, Europe and Asia unite around one key passion: helping babies thrive. We’re committed to giving parents peace of mind, because that’s what we want for our own families.
As parents, we understand the challenges facing today’s new moms and dads. For nearly 20 years, Angelcare’s research-based, safety-driven approach has helped to revolutionize the infant care industry and given reassurance to parents around the world. Taking global leadership in movement monitoring, diaper disposal, and baby care products, our pursuit of smarter solutions continues to drive Angelcare’s culture of innovation.
Today’s parents want baby products that fit with how they live—and they find it with Angelcare. Incorporating advanced technologies, intuitive design, and sleek aesthetics, our products are reassuring, reliable, and beautiful. Since 1997, our internationally award-winning lines of movement monitors, diaper disposal systems, and baby care products have come to lead the market in nearly 60 countries worldwide.
Angelcare helps moms and dads prioritize their babies’ comfort and well-being so they can enjoy the adventure of parenthood.
*images for illustration purposes.