This fantastic Zipp 2 in 1 Balance & Pedal Bike features a unique removeable Pedal Unit so that children can learn as a balance bike and then add pedals later.
Suitable for Children Aged 3 Years and over upto a maximum of 25kg.
This Eurotrike 2-in-1 Zipp Bike is the perfect model to start on. Built especially to build confidence before going full big-kid bike, this 2-in-1 bicycle gives kids a great first time riding experience. It starts out as a balance bike that your little one can scoot around on without pedals. As they get better at maintaining their balance, you can add the pedal unit. That transforms the balance bike into an ideal first bike. There’s super strong steel frame construction and Mini Mag wheels for a cool sporty look.
There are also excellent handlebar brake lever to allow superior braking performance for use with small hands.
Zipp 2 in 1 Balance & Pedal Bike Features:
- Starts as a balance bike and then simply add pedal unit when your child gains more confidence and balance
- Ideal bike for teaching kids to ride
- Super strong steel frame construction
- Adjustable handle bar with safety pad on crossbar and stem
- Pneumatic pump up tyres give a smooth easy ride
- Mini Mag wheels for that sleek and racy look
- Adjustable padded seat with integrated parents hand hold
- T Bar footrest in balance bike mode
- Bolt on pedal set and fully enclosed chainguard attaches easily when rider skill level improves
- Comfortable easy to hold safety hand grips Bonus big front basket included Hard wearing, fade and chip resistant coatings
- Some assembly required
- Max Rider weight: 25kg
- Product weight 7kg
- This product is suitable for children aged 3 years and up
- Bike Seat Dimensions: (L) 43cm x (W) 37.8cm Assembled Dimensions: L() 65cm x (W) 48cm x (H) 63cm