A Babyroad lay-by allows you to purchase your items and spread the payments over a three-month period. Lay-by is a contract of sale with Babyroad.
Lay-By Terms & Conditions
- The lay-by terms are strictly 90 days, allowing you to spread the payments over this period.
- A minimum 20% deposit must remain on the Lay-by at all times.
- If payment and collection are not complete within 90 days and the lay-by will be cancelled after a reminder to the customer has been made.
- Cancellation – for any cancelled lay-by, a cancellation fee will be applied, being 20% of the initial lay-by value, with any remaining balance returned to you in Babyroad store credit.
- A credit note is not able to be applied to a lay-by.
- If a product/s on your lay-by is not available at the time the lay-by is set up, Babyroad reserves the right to use the three-month term to fill the order.
- Special orders require a minimum 50% non-refundable deposit.
- Some exclusions apply – not all items available at Babyroad can be purchased on a lay-by.
- No cancellations, exchanges or returns on perishable, seasonal items, special-edition items, limited-edition items, display stock, floor-stock or clearance items.
- See returns – change of mind returns – terms and conditions.