- A Babyroad Lay-by allows you to purchase your items and spread the payments over a 3-month period.
- Lay-by is a contract of sale with Babyroad.
Lay-by Terms & Conditions
- The Lay-by terms are strictly 90 days, allowing you to spread the payments over this period.
- A minimum 20% deposit must remain on the Lay-by at all times.
- If payment and collection are not complete within 90 days and the Lay-by will be cancelled after a reminder to the customer has been made.
- Cancellation – for any cancelled Lay-by, a cancellation fee will be applied, being 20% of the initial Lay-by value, with any remaining balance returned to you in a Babyroad Store-Credit.
- A Credit note is not able to be applied to a Lay-by.
- If a product/s on your Lay-by is not available at the time the Lay-by is set up, Babyroad reserves the right to use the 3-month term to fill the order.
- Special orders require a minimum 50% non-refundable deposit.
- (Some exclusions apply) Not all items available at Babyroad can be purchased on a Lay-by
- No cancellations, exchanges or returns on Perishable, Seasonal items, Special-edition items, Limited-edition items, Display stock, Floor-stock or Clearance items.
- See returns – change of mind returns – terms and conditions.