The Angelcare AC417 Baby Video and Movement Monitor offers the only wireless movement sensor pad in the market and features activity tracking which reports on baby’s movement levels. Rest assured knowing that you will be alerted if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. Ideal for a newborn infant or a young baby who is starting to reach and explore. Use without the sensor pad for those early toddler years. The Angelcare AC417 Baby Video and Movement Monitor baby monitor is there when you need it. With Angelcare, you’re not alone in this new adventure of parenthood. Movement monitoring and activity tracking reports give concerned parents the ultimate peace of mind.
Angelcare AC417 Baby Video and Movement Monitor Features
- 4.3” LCD touchscreen parent unit
- Under-the-mattress wireless sensor pad tracks subtle movements (like breathing) that audio and video monitors can’t detect* (This product is intended to be used only for parental reassurance to monitor your baby’s movements.)
- Alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- Wall-mount or tabletop camera with adjustable magnetic mount
- Low profile camera with room temperature display (turns red for too warm and blue for too cool)
- Movement activity and room temperature reports covering last two months
- Secure digital transmission (2.4GHz)
- Two-way talk
- Wide angle lens with digital zoom (2x) and pan
- Night vision
- Range up to 820ft (clear line of sight)
- Alerts: Out-of-range, low battery, room temperature and movement
- Adjustable movement sensitivity levels
- Visual sound level indicator
The sensor pad must be placed directly on a solid surface under the mattress. It is not compatible with hollow core mattresses or mattresses containing memory foam that comes in contact with the sensor pad.
* While Angelcare intends to provide peace of mind to our consumers, monitoring of a premature baby or babies considered to be at risk should be carried out only under the supervision of a doctor or health care professional. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition. This monitor should NOT be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
View our full range from AngelCare.
At Angelcare, experts located throughout Canada, US, UK, Europe and Asia unite around one key passion: helping babies thrive. We’re committed to giving parents peace of mind, because that’s what we want for our own families.
As parents, we understand the challenges facing today’s new moms and dads. For nearly 20 years, Angelcare’s research-based, safety-driven approach has helped to revolutionize the infant care industry and given reassurance to parents around the world. Taking global leadership in movement monitoring, diaper disposal, and baby care products, our pursuit of smarter solutions continues to drive Angelcare’s culture of innovation.
Today’s parents want baby products that fit with how they live—and they find it with Angelcare. Incorporating advanced technologies, intuitive design, and sleek aesthetics, our products are reassuring, reliable, and beautiful. Since 1997, our internationally award-winning lines of movement monitors, diaper disposal systems, and baby care products have come to lead the market in nearly 60 countries worldwide.
Angelcare helps moms and dads prioritize their babies’ comfort and well-being so they can enjoy the adventure of parenthood.
*images for illustration purposes.