Babiator Navigators are the BEST kids sunglasses available in Australia and New Zealand! Your kids will love the style, colours and comfortable fit of these rockin’ sunnies. And you’ll love the awesome sun protection, how durable they are and how easy it is to get your kids to wear them. They are tough enough to withstand all kinds of adventures your kids put them through, we Guarantee it.
Celebrity style and kid-proof design make these a great gift for any child, and parents will love them too!
Babiator Navigators Features
- 100% UVA and UVB sun protection
- Rubber frames that flex and bend to fit your little person’s face
- Super durable and flexible
- Impact and shatter-resistant lenses
- Guaranteed for 12 months against breakage or loss
Choosing a size
- Junior – fits most Babies and Toddlers from 0-2 years
- Classic – fits most kids 3-5 years old
- Fit can vary from child to child as all heads are different shapes and sizes. If you are unsure on the sizing for your child we recommend ordering the size up.
|DIMENSIONS||12 x 5 x 3.5 cm|
|SIZE||Junior (0-2 years), Classic (3-5 years)|
View our full range from Babiators.
We are family owned and run small biz that loves bringing you super practical tools to help you on your parenting adventures.
We love finding really awesome stuff that is available overseas and making it available in Australia and New Zealand, giving down-under parent access to previously-difficult-to-get-but-super-cool stuff for your kids.
Boutique Brands is the exclusive distributor for Babiators in Australia and New Zealand.
Babiators are AWESOME (in case you haven’t work it out by now I LOVE that word, lol). They give the best sun protection for little eyes, they are super comfy to wear, they are really hard to break, and even if you do break them you are cover by our Lost and Broken Guarantee.
Our Maxie particularly loves her Babiators, so much so that one of the carers at day care commented that she had only just recently seen Maxie’s beautiful eyes for the first time because she is always wearing her sunnies. Ella is a big Submariners fan – bathtub, creek, beach, pool – she is always checking to make sure we have her goggles on the way out the door for our latest water adventure.