Use the Blueberry Co Birthday Book to capture a snapshot of the first 18 years with your tiny VIP
Birthdays are a time for out-of-tune singing and wonky birthday cakes. They’re also a time to reflect on the achievements and the momentous leaps of the past 12 months. This birthday memory book puts your growing person centre stage with age-appropriate questions for self-reflection, room for party photos and words of wisdom. Grab your favourite pens, pencils or water-based markers and turn The Birthday Book into a keepsake that will speak volumes of the good times across 18 years of growing up in your loving family.
Blueberry Co Birthday Book Features
- 100 spiral-bound A4 pages including:
- 4 pages per birthday (1st to 18th)
- Birthday snapshot pages (for a quick squiz)
- The Birthday Cake Showcase
- Yearly questions for the birthday VIP
- Bonus sections: The birth and the 21st birthday (because they tend to be epic)
- Monochrome make-me-your-own illustrations for colouring in
- Acid-free PEFC certified paper (sourced from environmentally sustainable plantation forests): Artist quality 200gsm inner pages and 350gsm cover
- Black and white design so you can truly make it your own
- Expandable design that expands as you add life’s treasures
- Easy to fill out so you can get on with making memories
- British English spelling
- A ‘mum and dad’-free zone (suitable for single parent and LGBTQ families too)
- Designed, printed and bound in Australia by small businesses
- Lifetime access to the Blueberry Co Baby Book Club so you can marvel at real life designs from fellow Blueberry Co fans and access Team Blueberry Co for help
- Inspiration from The Creativity Cave for tips & tricks to get you started (even if you think you’re creatively challenged)
- Use with your favourite pens, pencils and water-based markers
View our full range from Blueberry Co.
*images are for illustration purposes only, linen & accessories sold separately.
Perth Baby Store | WA Family Owned | Fantastic Service | Great Value for Money
Expecting a baby is so exciting! We also know there is a lot to think about. At Babyroad, our experienced team have been helping Perth families make the best decisions for over 20 years.
From our family to yours, our team will help ensure you have the right products, at the best prices, for you and your baby.
Shop Online, or visit our Perth Showroom, which is a haven for new parents and families, including over twenty nursery room displays complete with furniture, flooring, manchester and wall decals to help you visualise your dream nursery. Children are always welcome in-store to explore and enjoy all that Babyroad has to offer.