Bubba Bump Organic Baby Lounge Gumnut is perfect to add a touch of luxe to any nursery. The vibrant Feather pattern is the perfect complement to any room you’re creating!
Pair it with one of our swaddles and swoon at how delicious your cherub looks all cozied up in it.
Our organic baby lounges are the height of comfort for you cherished little one.
Bubba Bump Organic Baby Lounge Gumnut Features
- Cushioned mattress, bub will be comfortable no matter what surface the lounge is on.
- Made from organic cotton
- Super soft, cushioned and portable, they are a must have item.
- Use them for your baby to lounge, play, sleep, cuddle, do tummy time and even as a change station!
- Size approx 80cm long x 50cm wide
Take it anywhere with you and simply set it up and you have an on the go lounge bed for your bub. Great for mums with toddlers, as it gives the new baby a place to rest easy with a bit of a barrier from overly keen siblings!
We recommend our baby lounges for bubs up to 12 months. As an infant, tie the ends to form a cosy nest, the enclosed draw strings can make it smaller and cosier as you need. As they grow, simply release the tied ends and it becomes more of a lounge rather than a ‘nest’.
Please note we do not recommend co-sleeping with our lounge. Please make sure to practice safe sleeping guidelines.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR BABY UNSUPERVISED IN THE LOUNGE. THEY DO NOT ACT AS AN UNSUPERVISED PLACE OF SLEEP
This is a baby product and with all things baby, use with caution and trust your instincts. Common sense and intuition are something we encourage strongly. If it doesn’t feel safe it probably isn’t.
- Never leave your baby unattended or under a child’s supervision.
- Healthy babies should always be put to sleep on their back, to reduce the risk of SIDS.
- Bub’s head should always be placed towards the top of the baby nest, away from the ropes.
- Do not put pillows in the baby nest.
- When the nest is open, make sure the ropes are pulled in entirely.
- When the baby nest is pulled in to a tighter position, make sure the ropes are tied securely.
- Place the baby nest on a flat hard surface and don’t place it on anything it could fall from.
- Don’t place close to fire.
- Don’t use the baby nest as a toy.
*images for illustration purposes only.
View our full range of Maternity & Postpartum Essentials.
Perth Baby Store | WA Family Owned | Fantastic Service | Great Value for Money
Expecting a baby is so exciting! We also know there is a lot to think about. At Babyroad, our experienced team have been helping Perth families make the best decisions for over 20 years.
From our family to yours, our team will help ensure you have the right products, at the best prices, for you and your baby.
Shop Online, or visit our Perth Showroom, which is a haven for new parents and families, including over twenty nursery room displays complete with furniture, flooring, manchester and wall decals to help you visualise your dream nursery. Children are always welcome in-store to explore and enjoy all that Babyroad has to offer.