There are more options, more flexibility and more to love with Edwards & Co Olive, the stroller you’ve been expecting.
Olive is an adaptable four-wheeler with luxurious, full-size seats for one or two children. It has the same footprint whether you use it as a single or double and boasts a super compact fold.
Edwards & Co designed Olive to be longer-lasting, and she exceeds the AS/NZS durability standard by 5 times. And with a whopping 54kg weight capacity, you’ll soon learn why Olive is small yet mighty!
Edwards & Co Olive Features
- Puncture proof tyres with new dual ball bearing front swivel system.
- When folded it is so compact it fits into almost all car boots.
- Luxury oversized handlebar for comfort and ergonomic.
- Newborn insert cushion – certified to provide a safe surface for babies 0-6 months.
- XL Extendable UPF50 canopy
- Single to Double with two full-sized seats
- Easy to fold and stand upright.
- Click and go compatible with Carry Cot & Car Seat Capsules (both sold separately.)
- 54kg weight capacity
Edwards & Co Olive Includes
- Bumper Bar
- 2x Front Wheels
- 2x Rear Wheels
- Upper Adapters
- 2 x Seat Unit with Harness, Shoulder Pads & Buckle Pad
- Stroller Frame with Storage Basket
Edwards & Co Olive Specs
View our full range from Edwards & Co.
*images for illustration purposes only. Pram only.
Perth Baby Store | WA Family Owned | Fantastic Service | Great Value for Money
Expecting a baby is so exciting! We also know there is a lot to think about. At Babyroad, our experienced team have been helping Perth families make the best decisions for over 20 years.
From our family to yours, our team will help ensure you have the right products, at the best prices, for you and your baby.
Shop Online, or visit our Perth Showroom, which is a haven for new parents and families, including over twenty nursery room displays complete with furniture, flooring, manchester and wall decals to help you visualise your dream nursery. Children are always welcome in-store to explore and enjoy all that Babyroad has to offer.