Hevea Star & Moon Natural Rubber Pacifier has a Anatomical teat with Twinkle, twinkle little star and moon design.
Hevea Star & Moon Natural Rubber Pacifier Features
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packagig made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting
The name “Hevea” originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
View our full range from Hevea.
Your planet is quite a demanding one. It doesn’t seem to agree with short-term solutions. That is why we keep our focus firmly on a long-term commitment to sustainable production of rubber tree products. That is what we are all about, and even though we know that we alone cannot save the world, we still think it is a small step in the right direction.
Your planet might favour the big ideas, and it might call for big steps, but getting there is something we can do together in a way that makes every small step count, to make sure that your planet – our planet – can be passed on safely for generations to come.
Everything you do affects our planet. What you eat, drive and buy has a real-life impact on our habitat. We all leave our fingerprints on the planet. And, luckily, we all get to decide what kind of fingerprints we leave. It’s our hope at HEVEA that our work, our products, will help you leave a fingerprint to be proud of.