The Love To Dream Swaddle Up Hip Harness has been specially designed for babies being treated for Hip Dysplasia. It has been designed with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a Hip Dysplasia Harness or brace. Soft fabric at the base of the swaddle delivers extra stretch and flexion for hips and legs, making this a certified ‘hip-healthy’ design approved by ‘Healthy Hips Australia’ and the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’
The SWADDLE UP Hip Harness Swaddle is the easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling, enabling you to zip off one wing at a time to allow your baby to slowly adjust to ‘arms free’ sleep. It is made from specially woven, high-quality 1.0 TOG fabric that helps regulate temperature; perfect for all seasons.
Love To Dream Swaddle Up Hip Harness Features
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Specially designed with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace
- Tested with Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DDB) & Rhino Brace
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- This product was previously called SWADDLE UP 50/50™
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium, Large
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Select Right Size by Child Weight
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ TRANSITION BAG with the wings attached when your baby shows signs of trying to roll & transition to ‘arms free’ sleep.
^ Size L and XL to be used without wings.
View our full range from Love to Dream.
*images for illustration purposes only.
Perth Baby Store | WA Family Owned | Fantastic Service | Great Value for Money | YES we Price Match
Expecting a baby is so exciting! We also know there is a lot to think about. At Babyroad, our experienced team have been helping Perth families make the best decisions for over 20 years. From our family to yours, our team will help ensure you have the right products, at the best prices, for you and your baby.
Shop Online, or visit our Perth Showroom, which is a haven for new parents and families, including over twenty nursery room displays complete with furniture, flooring, manchester and wall decals to help you visualise your dream nursery. Children are always welcome in-store to explore and enjoy all that Babyroad has to offer.