Discover the NEW Maxi Cosi Rodi AP, the safest and most comfortable booster in the market.
Featuring never seen before advancements in booster seat technology, the Rodi AP has a two position recline and expandable side wings, so comfort is taken care of for children of all sizes. With an easy belt path, you can quickly buckle up your child for each and every ride.
As a parent, you need assurance that you have provided your child with the best care and safety. The AirProtect® side impact technology in the Maxi Cosi Rodi AP child booster seat is specially designed to provide your child with the best side protection possible, even reducing the risk of head impact by 35 per cent!
But the features dont stop there. The Rodi AP headrest can be adjusted to six positions, while an innovative Anti-Vibration dampener ensures that the seat stays perfectly still while not in use. Enjoy the flexibility of the lightweight Maxi Cosi Rodi AP, which is perfect if you need to switch between cars. To further enhance their comfort the Rodi AP includes our ‘Cool Baby’ Wicking fabric that draws the moisture away from your childs skin, keeping them dry and comfortable.
Air Protect™ Superior Side Impact Technology is specifically designed to shield your child’s head from side impact forces through the precise release of air. Air Protect™ helps to reduce impact by 35%.
WHY YOU NEED AIR PROTECT
Your precious cargo deserves the security provided by Maxi-Cosi’s innovative Air Protect TM Technology. Air Protect TM is designed to protect children from side impact collision and immediately reduces crash forces at the most critical spot: around a child’s fragile head. By reducing crash forces, Air Protect TM exceeds the most stringent safety standards and ensures the safety and comfort that your child deserves. Air Protect™ helps to reduce impact by 50%.
Maxi Cosi Rodi AP Product features
1) Air Protect™ Superior Side Impact Technology is specifically designed to shield your child’s head from side impact forces through the precise release of air.
2) Recline for comfort: 1 sitting and 1 relaxing position
3) Easy seat belt guidance – to quickly buckle up your older child.
3) Expandable side wings, to easily accomodate your growing child
4) Extra stability thanks to Vibration dampener to keep headrest still while driving.
5) The original ‘Cool Baby’ wicking fabric drawing moisture away from your child.
6) Easy one handed adjustment for 6 headrest positions.)
7) Easy machine washable cover so your baby is always in the cleanest seat
WARRANTY & ACCIDENT EXCHANGE POLICY
1) All Maxi-Cosi car seats come with a LIfetime Warranty (10 year warranty on the shell and 3 years on the trim)
2) Maxi-Cosi offers an easy to use Accident Exchange policy, in the unfortunate instance of a car accident.
Register your Maxi-Cosi seat at http://www.maxi-cosi.com/au-en/service/registration-form-lite-page.aspx
View our full range from Maxi Cosi.
About Maxi Cosi.
We carry the future
Making family moments to treasure
Everyone at Maxi-Cosi has one wish in common – to understand what it’s like to be a parent today.
Maxi-Cosi, a brand of Dorel Juvenile
All over the world, we Care for Precious Life. This is the daily mission of our 7,000 employees across the globe. We Care, so parents can be reassured of an enjoyable time with their children. Dorel Juvenile’s portfolio features a diversity of brands at various price points and innovative design, supported by excellent distribution channels. With products available in more than 100 countries, we help families live carefree lives by providing them with juvenile products that rank highest in consumer reviews.
Dorel Juvenile, part of Dorel Industries Inc.
Dorel Juvenile, a segment of Dorel Industries, Inc. (TSX:DII.B, DII.A) is a world class juvenile products company. Dorel Juvenile’s powerfully branded products include global juvenile brands Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, complemented by regional brands such as Cosco, Bébé Confort and Infanti. Dorel Industries Inc. has annual sales of US$2.6 billion and employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide.