Oricom Babysense 2 with Secure 710 Video Baby Monitor
– Babysense2 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
– Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
– An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
– The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
– Battery operated
The Babysene2 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense2 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality video monitoring of the Secure710.
Secure710 Key Features:
– 2.4″ colour LCD display
– Parent Talk Back
– 2 x Digital Zoom
– Infrared camera for night vision
– Nursery room temperature sensor and alerts
– Multi-camera capable – connects to up to four cameras.
– Additional cameras can be purchased separately
– Powered by 4 size AA, 1.5 volt hight quality Alkaline batteries (not supplied). Power consumption approx. 1mA.
– Battery Life approx. 6 months using high quality alkaline batteries.
– Alarm volume typically 85dB SPL at a distance of once meter from control unit.
– Size of sensor pad is 216mm in diameter.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
View our full range from Oricom.