Oricom Babysense2 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor – Because you can’t watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace of mind while Babysense2 monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby.
Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate or not be detected, Oricom Babysense2 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor will alert you audibly and visually. Enjoy the restful reassurance that comes with knowing should your baby need you, you’ll be alerted.
Oricom Babysense2 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor Features
– Babysense2 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods
(ARTG No. 97479)
– Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
– An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10
breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
– The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
– Includes digital audio monitor
– Battery operated
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
– Powered by 4 size AA, 1.5 volt hight quality Alkaline batteries (not supplied). Power consumption approx. 1mA.
– Battery Life approx. 6 months using high quality alkaline batteries.
– Alarm volume typically 85dB SPL at a distance of once meter from control unit.
– Size of sensor pad is 216mm in diameter.
View our full range from Oricom.