The Stokke Sleepi Nursery Package is designed to accommodate the needs of your growing child all in one package.
Stokke Sleepi Mini 4 in 1 is the perfect first bed for your baby.
Its distinctive oval shape provides your baby with a sense of security by creating a cozy nest-like environment.
With adjustable height positions as well as the ability to grow with your child, Stokke® Sleepi expands to accommodate the changing needs – and sizes – of the growing child while maintaining a comforting familiarity.
The bed creates a small footprint in your nursery while the lockable wheels make it easy to move from room to room.
At only 67 cm/26 inches wide, it is amazingly efficient in even the smallest of spaces.
Stokke Sleepi Nursery Package – order times may apply.
Stokke Sleepi Nursery Package includes
- Stokke Sleepi Mini
- Stokke Sleepi Drape Rod *canopy sold separately
- Stokke Sleepi Bed Extension Kit
- Stokke Sleepi Mini & Bed Mattress
Stokke Sleepi Mini 4 in 1 Features:
- Unique oval shape creates a nest for your baby.
- Flexible bed that grows with the child from approx. 0-10 years.
- Height adjustable mattress bottom makes lifting baby in and out easier.
- Lockable swivel wheels make it easy to move from room to room.
- Rods and perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation.
- Made from durable solid beech wood.
- Pressure resistant, hypoallergenic PU foam mattress with removable cover.
- Kit sold separately to extend Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini to Stokke® Sleepi™ bed.
Stokke Sleepi Mini 4 in 1 What’s included:
- Complete Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini bed, mattress and drape rod.
Stokke Sleepi Mini 4 in 1 Product info
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 16/35
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 82x87x67/32x34x26
- Suitable for age in months: 0-6
Stokke Sleepi Mini 4 in 1 Maintenance
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth and remove excess water with a dry cloth. Moisture will crack stain.
- The use of any detergent or micro fibre cloth is not recommended.
- Colours may change if the wood is exposed to the sun
*Images for illustration purposes only.
View our full range from Stokke.
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 – the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.
More than forty years after the launch of Tripp Trapp®, the Stokke philosophy continues to be based on one core concept; to design products that are in the best interest of the child. All of our products are designed to encourage child development and to strengthen the bonds between parent and child. From our high, parent-facing strollers, to our award winning ergonomic baby carriers and versatile line of adjustable seating solutions, Stokke prioritizes the needs of the child above all else.
Stokke knows that it is of the utmost importance that children have a sense of connection with their loved ones to feel safe and secure. That is why a “higher is better” and “parent-facing” approach is taken toward so many of our products. These features promote better eye contact and interaction between parent and child.
Our human centric focus on design ensures functionality, exceptional ergonomics and unparalleled comfort. Sophisticated engineering delivers tailor made technical solutions that are integrated in our products. All our products are developed to fit seamless into any interior -with timeless design to make them never go out of style.
*images for illustration purposes only.