Stokke Xplory is now available with an all black chassis – Stokke Xplory V5 Black. Inspired by the unique silhouette and innovation of the stroller itself, the all black chassis makes the iconic design of the Stokke Xplory even more striking.
*Please note order times apply
The Stokke Xplory V5 Black is Stokke’s signature height adjustable baby pram. No pram in its class matches smooth ride or innovation of Stokke Xplory. The iconic pram is height adjustable, raising your child higher to promote interaction and eye contact while you explore the world together. Front or rear facing with a five point safety harness, adjustable footrest and handle, Stokke Xplory V5 Black provides an almost endless choice of seating positions to adapt to you and your baby’s ever-changing needs.
- Contrasting textures of shiny metal and matte polymers combine for a decidedly high impact look for our signature stroller.
- Each component of the chassis has been carefully crafted in black to complement the effortless elegance of Stokke® Xplory®.
- No matter what your sense of style, the new black chassis is an absolute must-have for parents seeking stroller design at its best.
- Classic, timeless and sophisticated, black is a modern neutral that moves easily with your styling preferences from season to season. Endlessly versatile, it complements an array of colours, looking equally stunning with our accessories (or yours) in dark or pastel hues.
Stokke Xplory V5 Black Features
- Raises your baby higher to promote eye contact and connection
- Suitable from newborn with the optional Stokke Xplory Carry Cot
- Multiple parent and forward facing pram seat positions
- Suitable for toddlers up to 15kg with the included Stokke Stroller Seat
- Part of a travel system when combined with a car seat
- Ultimate maneuverability
- New look wheels are lighter, stronger and more durable, complementing the function and quality of Stokke’s signature pram
- Ergonomic height and angle adjustable handle provides a wide range of positions
- Two-wheel function makes it easy to stroll on rough and uneven surfaces (on the beach, on pebbles etc.)
- Easy swivel front wheels make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces
- Open design with space between the wheels and no crossbar to restrict the way you walk
Stokke Stroller Seat
- Raises your child higher, promoting interaction while you explore the world together
- Fits all table heights in cafés/restaurants
- 3 parent facing positions: sleep, rest and active, and 2 forward facing positions: rest and active
- Soft padded seat
- Depth adjustable baby pad
- An extra cushion reduces the seat depth to fit the smallest babies
- The adjustable foot rest eliminates dangling feet and stimulates movement and variation whilst sitting
Carry Cot (sold seperately)
- Height adjustable- brings the baby closer to mum and dad
- Curved base with air ventilation
- Integrated pockets for storage
- Optional opening for ventilation through 30% of the hood to prevent your child from overheating. Opening protected by mosquito net
- Carry handles fastened to the sturdy plastic gives a very safe solution when carrying the cot
- Visor for extra protection from wind and light. Can be folded back or removed by unzipping it from the hood
- Soft interior lining provides a comfortable environment for the baby
- Cover lined for extra protection
- Removable for temperature regulation and allows easy access to the baby
- Stokke® offers Car Seat Adaptors making it possible to use selected models of car seats made by other manufacturer
- Stokke® Xplory® Chassis
- Stroller Seat
- Stokke® Stroller Canopy
- Stokke® Stroller Visor for Canopy
- Stroller Seat Baby Pad
- Stokke® Stroller Seat Handle
- Stokke® Stroller Harness Protector
- Stokke® Stroller Footrest Complete kit
- Stokke® Xplory® Shopping Bag
- Stokke® Stroller Seat Rain Cover
- Stokke® Stroller Seat Mosquito Net
- Stokke Cup Holder
- Stokke Parasole
Stokke Xplory V5 Black Product info
- Chassis weight in kg/lbs: 8.4/18.52
- Seat weight in kg/lbs: 3.8/8.39
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 75-102×89-123×56.5/29.5-40.2×35-48.4×22.5
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 99 x 34 x 56/38.9 x 13.4 x 23
- Maximum storage load in kg/lbs: 2/4.5
- Materials: Chassis: Aluminium and plastics. The upholstery is made of polyester and polyurethane, the transparent rain cover is made of phtalate free PVC. The mosquito net is made of polyester mesh and the shopping basket is made of PVC/polyester filament.
*images for illustration purposes only.
Please note – order times may apply.
View our full range from Stokke.
At Stokke®, we are committed to putting children first. Our products are designed and constructed specifically to encourage child development and to strengthen the bonds between parents and children in those crucial early weeks, months and years. We believe it is in a child’s best interests to be as close as possible to his or her parents, and to be placed in an environment of genuine safety and security, free to learn and to grow.
Our products are innovative, sustainable and childcentred, providing smart solutions for your baby’s needs and fitting easily into your home and life. Stokke® products are designed to grow with your child. We believe that children and parents should grow together and that we can help with every part of you and your child’s day, from eating and sleeping to playing and learning and strolling around town – always close, always together, always growing, always Stokke®.