Babyroad offers a 3 month Lay-by program. This allows you to purchase your items and spread the payments over a 3 month period.
Lay-by Terms & Conditions
- A Lay-by is a contract of sale with Babyroad.
- Lay-by term is strictly 90 days with regular monthly payments. You can make payments more frequently if you wish.
- Minimum 20% deposit must remain on the Lay-by at all times.
- If payment and collection is not complete within 90 days and after a reminder to the customer has been made, the Lay-by will be cancelled.
- For any cancelled Lay-by item/s a 20% service charge applies to the value of the good/s cancelled. Balance of other payments returned via Store Credit.
- Credit notes not accepted as payment on Lay-bys.
- If a product is not available at the time of Lay-by, Babyroad reserves the right to use the 90 term to fill the Lay-by order.
- Special orders require a minimum 50% non-refundable deposit.