The Maxi Cosi Moda is an ISOFIX Compatible Car Seat that has been designed to be Rear Facing for up to 30 Months. In addition, it offers the latest state of the art technology. Specifically, the latest Air Protect design combined with GCELL therefore giving you the ultimate in side impact protection. The ISOGO system makes installation a piece of cake. Your Maxi Cosi Moda will keep your baby cool due to the cool baby wicking fabric!
ISOGO is a patented ISOFIX compatible soft latch system, which enables you to secure your child’s car seat quick and safely in 3 simple steps. The Maxi Cosi Moda has a new and improved ISOGO system making installation even easier than before! GCELL is patented next generation, crash absorbing technology and provides a crumple zone for enhanced side full body protection.
The latest version of the Air Protect Side Impact Protection is specifically designed to shield your child’s head from side impact forces through the precise release of air. GCELL and Air Protect work together to provide the ultimate in side impact protection. ISOGO gives you confidence your seat is always correctly installed. As a result, the Maxi Cosi Moda has it all!
To Top it off, Maxi Cosi has even built in their own harness clips on each side of the Car Seat. Therefore when placing baby in and out of the seat, you can clip the harness out of the way for easier access.
All together the Maxi Cosi Moda is Australia’s most advanced convertible car seat!
Maxi Cosi Moda Comfort.
The Maxi Cosi Moda convertible car seat is for parents who love good design with intelligent innovation. They not only look great but they feel great too. The Maxi Cosi Moda uses ‘Cool Baby’ wicking fabric that draws the moisture away from your little baby. This means that this car seat will stop your little one from getting too hot when they are strapped in.
When designing the Maxi Cosi Moda, Both fashion and safety were the key focus. We all know that rearward-facing is the safest way to travel. When combined with the unique Air Protect superior side impact protection as well as GCELL Technology, the Maxi Cosi Moda the best way to protect the head and neck.
With the Maxi Cosi Moda Convertible Car Seat, you can have your baby traveling for up to 30 months in the rearward facing position therefore increasing safety. When baby’s shoulders reach the lower height marker, you can turn the seat around so it faces forward and have a total of 4 years of fun in your Maxi Cosi Moda ISOGO convertible car seat.
Maxi Cosi Moda features:
- NEW LOOK GCELL Next Generation Crash Absorbing Technology that is unique to Maxi Cosi.
- Your child will enjoy the Latest Version of Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection. This will shield your child’s head from side impact better compared to other seats in the market. For more information, see the video below.
- Improved ISOGO technology providing your with Simpler and more Secure Car Installation than other brands.
- ‘Cool Baby’ wicking fabric. This unique fabric draws moisture away from your baby’s skin, allowing air to flow in, keeping baby cooler and more comfortable.
- Your Child will be safer as they can be rearward facing up to 30 months!
- You will love the Helpful harness guides which help prevent straps twisting.
- New Harness Holders!
- QuickFit Harness System adjusts harness height from the front in one easy step without removing the seat from the car making adjustments easier than other brands.
- Fabric back shield to provide additional protection to your vehicle’s seats!
- 5 adjustable head rest positions.
- Easy-use independent latching buckle.
- 6-point safety harness and tether strap.
- 3 adjustable recline base positions.
- Luxurious machine washable covers.
- A Maxi Cosi Car seat protector mat is included.
- Infant seat insert.
- Padded belt mates.
On top of that – like all Maxi Cosi car seats, the Maxi Cosi Moda Convertible Car Seat boast the best in side impact protection compared to other brands with their unique Air Protect & GCELL Technology!
Like all maxi cosi products, the Maxi Cosi Moda convertible car seat comes with a Lifetime Warranty! All you need to do is register the purchase within 3 months of your purchase!
The Maxi Cosi Moda is suitable from newborn until the infant‘s shoulders meet the lower height marker.
The Maxi Cosi Moda is designed to be used in forward-facing position with built-in harness to approximately 4 years of age or until the child’s shoulders reach the middle shoulder height marker.
Maxi Cosi Moda Product specifications:
Product weight: 8 kg.
Product dimensions assembled: 46W x 46D x 62-75H cm.
Carton weight: 9 kg.
Carton dimensions: 49W x 47D x 68H cm.
GCELL SETS A NEW STANDARD IN CHILD RESTRAINT TECHNOLOGY.
As the next generation of side impact protection, GCell takes what works in nature and applies it to child safety. As a result of the GCell Technology, the Maxi Cosi Moda has far superior side impact protection with the additional strength provided by the GCell design.
The beauty of GCell’s design lies in the simplicity of the hexagonal shapes that work together to generate a wall of strength under great compression.
GCell patent technology uses high performance thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that lines the entire outside of your child’s car seat shell and acts as a crumple zone for your car seat. This helps to greatly reduce crash forces much like the bumper does for your car in addition to the Air protect technology.
An innovation in structural design, GCell is light, flexible, strong and fit for purpose.
Mother Nature once again leads the way in inspiring creative breakthrough technology.
GCell’s “honeycomb” design features:
- Hexagonal shaped high performance thermoplastic elastomer absorbers that act as a crumple zone for side impact collisions.
- Structural integrity even after exposure to extreme temperatures, the crumple zones do not diminish over time
- Secure coverage of your child’s car seat for complete side impact protection.
- Slim and narrow design allowing you to maximise space in your vehicle.
- Owners of the Maxi Cosi Moda will enjoy a tailored solution to protect their child’s body with the combination of Air Protect and GCELL tailored for your child’s head.
Why It Matters
When it comes to the safety of your child out on the road, Australian Standards simply aren’t enough.
That’s why Maxi-Cosi is constantly seeking out the latest and most advanced safety innovations throughout the world and tailoring it to comply with stringent Australian car seat standards.
GCell offers you peace of mind when you’re out on the road in addition to the requirements of the Australian Standards. This technology is currently only available on the Maxi Cosi Moda.
Accident Exchange Service
In the event of a car accident, your Maxi-Cosi child restraint may have unseen damage from crash forces. The Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Service offers new for old Maxi-Cosi child restraint replacement in the event of an accident, giving you peace of mind knowing your child is correctly protected. One less thing to worry about during this stressful time.
What do you need to do?
- Download Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Form,complete and send it within 31 days of the accident to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the mail address provided in the form. Applications received after this date will not be considered. Please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 809 526(Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.00pm, AEST) if you have any questions.
- Make sure you have an official police report or insurance claim¹ to submit with your completed Maxi-Cosi Accident Exchange Form.
- All required documentation must first be submitted via email in order to arrange collection of your damaged child restraint.
- Dorel will deliver by mail a new comparable child restraint to make sure your child can travel safely
View our full range from Maxi Cosi.
*images for illustration purposes only.