For use from birth through to toddlerhood, the Outlook Head Hugger ingenious design prevents your newborn’s head from rolling sideways and prohibits your toddler’s head from slumping when asleep.
Easy-to-use and compatible with the Outlook pram liner, just thread the straps through the liner and Velcro® together at the back to fit. If used on its own, remove the straps provided. Simply position the Head Hugger in an upside-down U position for infants, and in the U position for toddler use.
Not just limited for use in strollers, support your baby’s head by using the Outlook Head Hugger in your baby’s infant swing or when changing them on their change table.
Outlook Head Hugger Features
Smart Universal Design
• Multi-use headrest from birth to toddler
• Prevents newborn’s head from rolling sideways & stops toddler’s head from slumping
• Can be used with outlook® liner or on its own
• Multi-purposed – For use in prams, strollers, rockers, change tables
• Guaranteed to fit, or your money back
• Machine washable & Quick Drying
• Natural cotton outer with a pop of foil print
• outlook’s range is baby safe with no nasties such as AZO dyes!
• Suitable for babies with sensitive skin
• Exclusive Designer Prints
• Includes bonus coordinated Toy Strap
View our full range from Outlook.
*images for illustration purposes only.
Perth Baby Store | WA Family Owned | Fantastic Service | Great Value for Money
Expecting a baby is so exciting! We also know there is a lot to think about. At Babyroad, our experienced team have been helping Perth families make the best decisions for over 20 years.
From our family to yours, our team will help ensure you have the right products, at the best prices, for you and your baby.
Shop Online, or visit our Perth Showroom, which is a haven for new parents and families, including over twenty nursery room displays complete with furniture, flooring, manchester and wall decals to help you visualise your dream nursery. Children are always welcome in-store to explore and enjoy all that Babyroad has to offer.