Shipping & Returns
Babyroad uses a range of delivery services including Australia Post and couriers, so that we are able to service you as best as possible. Delivery service and charges are dependent on product size and location of delivery.
We do not have stock levels on our website and when you place your order it may be in or out of stock. Most items are usually in stock your order will be dispatched within 48 hours and delivered within 3-10 working days depending on your location. If your item is out of stock we will contact you via email advising you of this and the options available to you. Our suppliers can also run out of stock and sometimes this causes unexpected further delays. If you are ordering furniture, some suppliers only make to order and this may take up to 20 weeks to arrive. Some larger furniture items are pick up in stores only (This is in the product description).
Orders are processed and dispatched Monday – Friday during normal business hours.
You will be provided with a dispatch notice including the Australia Post tracking number to ensure you are able to keep up to date with tracking your order once it has left our warehouse.
Large items can take up to 7 days to deliver depending on delivery address.
Freight on large items will be calculated according to delivery address and you will be advised of the additional charge via email, prior to finalising your order.
Please contact us prior to purchase to confirm if International Delivery is available for your item/s.
Product availability is updated daily, however, sometimes items do sell out between this time and when you have placed an order. If items are sold out or if there are any expected delays, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Products Damaged in Transit
Unfortunately from time to time items do get damaged in transit not matter how well we pack it. On the rare occasion this does occur please contact us immediately on receipt of goods. Depending on the item and the damage we shall request the item be returned at our expense or ask that you provide us with a photo of the damage. Either way we shall promptly arrange to rectify the situation.
If the item is delivered via courier, be sure to check that external packaging is in good condition and if you are in any doubt that goods have been damaged, DO NOT sign and accept receipt of goods.
Incorrect Goods Supplied
If we accidentally ship you an incorrect product, we will supply you with the correct product once the incorrect product has been returned. In the event of a wrong product being supplied, you must contact us within 48 hours of receiving your goods. The freight cost incurred will be paid by Babyroad.
Change of Mind Returns
In addition to your statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law, if you want to return an item because you have simply changed your mind, Babyroad will gladly offer you:
- an exchange or store credit for items returned within 30 days of purchase,
provided that the item:
- is returned with the original receipt;
- is unused, in its original condition and packaging with all instructions manuals and accessories;
- is not a gift card, discontinued item or an item that was reduced to clear; and
- is returned together with any free or bonus items that were provided with the item at the time of purchase.
Online Returns & Exchanges
Babyroad adheres to the guidelines set by the Fair Trading Act in Western Australia
The following conditions apply:
- No exchanges or credits will be offered for products that have had tags removed, have been worn or washed, or where original packaging has been damaged; or clearance items;
- Items must be returned as purchased new, in original sealed and undamaged packaging;
- Christening & Special Occassion Wear: no refund or credit will be given, we will exchange the product for the same style in the size you required.
- Goods must be returned within 30 days from date of purchase;
- Customer must produce original proof of purchase docket/receipt;
- Products offered on sale or clearance specials are not returnable unless faulty.
- Some hygiene and safety products including Swimwear, Car Seat and Accessories are unable to be returned unless faulty.
- Warranty – all product warranties are manufacturer’s warranties. Manufactures are entitled to attempt to repair a product before offering a refund, credit or exchange. (Product assessments are required to determine the appropriate means of action for each individual item).
- Any costs incurred by the customer to return the product for repair to Babyroad will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Warranty periods do vary for each product and this period commences from date of sale.
- Cancellation of online orders will incur a 5% restocking fee.
We are unable to refund postage costs for returns, unless we have made a mistake or the product is unusable due to defect.
Please contact us as soon as possible, (but no later than 30 days) to be issued with a Return Authorisation (RA) number. We will then advise the best way we can assist you with your return.
Babyroad adheres to the guidelines set by the Fair Trading Act in Western Australia.
Products Deemed Faulty on Purchase
Babyroad prides itself on quality control, however, if you believe you have received a product that is faulty, please contact us as soon as possible (but no later than 14 days) with your purchase details, to obtain an Return Authorization number. Often problems can be resolved immediately, however, normal warranty periods apply and vary depending on the individual product.
All warranties are manufacturer’s warranties. Manufacturers are entitled to attempt to repair a product before offering an exchange or refund. A product assessment is required to determine the means of action for each individual sale and warranty periods do vary for each product. A warranty period commences from the date of sale. Cost of freight for the returned product for repair, will be your responsibility to and from Babyroad.
Flat Rate Shipping
Flat Rate Shipping costs excluded and are not limited to large items including cots, nursery furniture, gliders. All Flate Rate Shipping orders will be emailed a quote at within 48 hours of receiving your email.