Protect your baby from the sun and wind better than ever before with the Bugaboo Dragonfly Breezy Sun Canopy shades your baby from sun rays while keeping them cool during hotter days.
Bugaboo Dragonfly Breezy Sun Canopy Features
- UPF 50+ fabric (excluding mesh windows) protects your baby from UV rays
- Breezy mesh windows to let fresh air through
- Zip-up front window makes it easy to reach for your baby
- Including mosquito net in a handy pouch that easily zips onto pram to keep insects away
- Water-repellent fabric to stroll even on rainy days
- Extendable third panel for extra sun coverage
- Peek-a-boo window keeps you and your baby connected
- Sleek and stylish colours give your pram a modern and updated look
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Tailor-made for the Bugaboo Dragonfly city pram
- The sun canopy wires and clamps are not included.
- You can purchase them separately, or reuse them from other Bugaboo sun canopies you might own.
View our full range from Bugaboo
*images for illustration purposes only. Pram Not Included
Perth Baby Store | WA Family Owned | Fantastic Service | Great Value for Money
Expecting a baby is so exciting! We also know there is a lot to think about. At Babyroad, our experienced team have been helping Perth families make the best decisions for over 20 years.
From our family to yours, our team will help ensure you have the right products, at the best prices, for you and your baby.
Shop Online, or visit our Perth Showroom, which is a haven for new parents and families, including over twenty nursery room displays complete with furniture, flooring, manchester and wall decals to help you visualise your dream nursery. Children are always welcome in-store to explore and enjoy all that Babyroad has to offer.
AfterPay and zipMoney available.
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram to keep up with our latest promotions, rare finds, new arrivals and excellent product information
We do not have stock levels on our website and when you place your order it may be in or out of stock. Most items are usually in stock your order will be dispatched within 48 hours and delivered within 3-10 working days depending on your location. If your item is out of stock we will contact you via email advising you of this and the options available to you. Our suppliers can also run out of stock and sometimes this causes unexpected further delays. If you are ordering furniture, some suppliers only make to order and this may take up to 20 weeks to arrive. Some larger furniture items are pick up in stores only.