Your options have never been better with Dr Brown’s Options+ Narrow Neck Glass Bottle 120ml.
From teat to base, the Dr Browns Options+™ Bottle makes for a comfortable feeding experience for baby.
Starting at the top, each teat is specially engineered to offer the same consistent, natural flow, so you and baby know what to expect in every feeding.
The soft silicone teat helps baby naturally latch while the anti-colic vent system lets baby feed without fuss.
Our glass bottles are made of pharmaceutical-grade borosilicate glass that is heat and thermal shock-resistant which can withstand hot and cold temperatures, along with gradual temperature changes.
Dr Brown’s Options+ Narrow Neck Glass Bottle 120ml Features
- Anti-colic vent system is clinically proven to reduce colic
- Decreases spit-up, burping, and gas
- Shown to better preserve nutrients in breast milk and formula
- Aids in digestion for good night’s sleep
- Offers flow rate that supports breastfeeding
- Each teat is engineered for consistent flow, so you and baby know what to expect
- Soft silicone teat helps breastfeeding baby naturally latch
- Glass bottles are made of pharmaceutical-grade borosilicate glass that is heat and thermal shock-resistant
- Use bottle with or without internal vent system
- Fits most breast pumps
- Dishwasher (top rack) and steriliser safe.
- Material: Glass Bottle
- Size: 120ml
- Neck: Narrow
- Level Teat: Level 1 (0 Months+)
ENHANCED INTERNAL VENT SYSTEM
The anti-colic internal vent system features an enhanced design to improve an already innovative feeding experience. The fully-vented bottle is clinically proven to reduce colic, better preserves nutrients, aids in digestion for a good night’s sleep, and provides a flow rate that supports breastfeeding.
IT’S GREAT TO HAVE OPTIONS+™
Our bottles work best with the vent system in place – but it’s great to have options when baby’s feeding develops. Just remove the vent when you feel it’s time – no need to introduce a different bottle. With the vent system removed, the feeding experience is similar to most teat-vented bottles.
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF FEEDING.
With a 93% acceptance rate, you won’t have to wonder if your baby will love their Dr. Brown’s bottle. In a comprehensive study of 884 babies, 93% of babies accepted Dr. Brown’s Options+ Wide-Neck Teat.
View our full range from Dr Brown’s
*images for illustration purposes only.
Perth Baby Store | WA Family Owned | Fantastic Service | Great Value for Money
Expecting a baby is so exciting! We also know there is a lot to think about. At Babyroad, our experienced team have been helping Perth families make the best decisions for over 20 years.
From our family to yours, our team will help ensure you have the right products, at the best prices, for you and your baby.
Shop Online, or visit our Perth Showroom, which is a haven for new parents and families, including over twenty nursery room displays complete with furniture, flooring, manchester and wall decals to help you visualise your dream nursery. Children are always welcome in-store to explore and enjoy all that Babyroad has to offer.