The ergoPouch Sheeting Sleeping Bag 1.0 tog is designed for children who are sleeping arms free (not swaddled) and prefer some extra room around their body and legs. This staple piece is made with a 400+ cotton thread count with stretchy side panels and shoulders for comfort during sleep aerobics.
We recommend the Sheeting Sleeping Bag for ages 2-12 months (who have stopped swaddling) and toddlers 12-36 months.
ergoPouch Sheeting Sleeping Bag 1.0 tog Features
- 400+ Thread Count – The body of the bag is made from an easy care and soft woven cotton fabric, a similar feel to the flat sheet on your own bed.
- TOG rated – 1.0 TOG is designed for year round comfort when temperatures in your child’s room are between 21C° – 24C° (68-75F). With a TOG rated sleeping bag, you don’t need any additional blankets
- 2 Way Zipper– getting your little one in and out of this sleeping bag is so easy. Even more, nappy changes are a breeze.
- Friendly for Hips– a bell shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep.
- Stretchy Side Panels – allow for movement and comfort during sleep.
- Organic Cotton – a skin friendly choice as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
ergoPouch Sheeting Sleeping Bag 1.0 tog Size Chart & Care
FABRIC Body: 100% Organic Cotton, Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
CARE INSTRUCTIONS:Gentle cold wash, Do not tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron and Drycleanable
- 2-12 Months (000-1) – Length 80 cm
- 12-36 Months (1-3) – Length 105 cm
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
For safer sleeping, do not use swaddles, cocoons or sleeping bags when co-sleeping with baby. Arms should be free when baby can roll.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
View our full range from ErgoPouch.
*images for illustration purposes only.