The Medela Supplemental Nursing System is an ideal way to administer supplemental nutrition to babies while they are being breastfed.
The system supports the unique bonding between mum and baby, motivating both of them to keep moving towards a more satisfying breastfeeding experience.
This can be achieved by allowing the baby to get any additional milk they require through the SNS while feeding at the breast.
Medela Supplemental Nursing System Features
- Enables mums to breastfeed when they would otherwise be unable to do so
- Helps to stimulate the mum’s milk supply through direct sucking at the breast
- Trains the baby to suck properly by creating a vacuum at the breast
- Supports parental involvement
- Supports unique contact between mum and baby
- Allows adopted babies to be fed at the breast
View our full range from Medela
Perth Baby Store | WA Family Owned | Fantastic Service | Great Value for Money
Expecting a baby is so exciting! We also know there is a lot to think about. At Babyroad, our experienced team have been helping Perth families make the best decisions for over 20 years.
From our family to yours, our team will help ensure you have the right products, at the best prices, for you and your baby.
Shop Online, or visit our Perth Showroom, which is a haven for new parents and families, including over twenty nursery room displays complete with furniture, flooring, manchester and wall decals to help you visualise your dream nursery. Children are always welcome in-store to explore and enjoy all that Babyroad has to offer.